Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I will cast my net, upon Your command And put out into the deep...

Face of Christ - Video - Catholic Online
Listen to the song and view video by clicking
the above link, lyrics are viewed below

LyricsFace of Christ
Copyright 2003 Justin Stroh

Your voice is calling all to leave mediocrity
Rejecting shallow religiosity
Your Call is training in holiness
Through the prayer of the Church

I must keep my gaze
Upon the face of Christ
Growing deeper with You
In a faith that proclaims life
I will cast my net,
upon Your command
And put out into the deep

The fragments of our culture,
Yearn for Your touch
We need Your presence at the heart of all we do
Your call is mercy and informed conscience
Discovering Your face anew!

I must wait upon Your grace to give the call
Lest I toil all night, even though I might give all!

No comments:

Post a Comment