Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 24, 2010

In Loving Memory of Elna Clare Filippi



In Loving Memory of
Our Mother "Ma"
Elna Clare Filippi
Born:  October 25, 1914
Married: March 23, 1940 - 70 years
Entered into Eternal Life: July 23, 2010

"What eye has not seen, and ear has not heard,
and what has not entered the human heart,
what God has prepared for those who love him
." (1 Corinthians 2:9)


Saints of God, come to her aid.
Come to meet her, angels of the Lord.
Receive her soul and present her to God the Most High.
May Christ, who called you, take you to himself; 
may angels lead you to Abraham's side.
Receive her soul and present her to God the Most High.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord.
And let perpetual light shine upon her.
May she rest in peace.
May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed,
through the mercy of God, rest in peace. 
Amen

We love you Ma
Until we meet again
.

Jesus says: "Come to me, all you who labor and are overburdened, and I will give you rest.  Shoulder my yoke and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  Yes, my yoke is easy and my burden light." (Matthew 12:28-30)

Two shall become One
TheMaandthePa



No comments:

Post a Comment