Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Morning Offering Prayer


Morning Offering Prayer

The Morning Offering prayer is based on three revelations of Our Lord.

"When you awake, enter at once into My Heart, and when you are in it, offer My Father all your actions united to the pulsations of My Heart …” Our Lord to Sr. Josefa Menendez

"When you awake in the morning, let your first act be to salute My Heart, and to offer Me your own . .” Our Lord to St. Mechtilde

"It is not merely by praying that souls are saved, but through the actions of even the most ordinary lives lived for God . . . Offer Me everything united to My life on earth. . . . Offer Me all the crosses of the world. There are so many, and few think of offering them to Me in expiation for sins . . ." Our Lord to Gabrielle Bossis


God Our Father
I Offer you my day.
I offer you my prayers, thoughts, words,
actions, joys and sufferings.
In union with your Son Jesus heart,
Who continues to offer Himself in the Eucharist
For the salvation of the world.
May the Holy Spirit who guided Jesus
Be my guide and my strength today,
So that I may witness to your Love
With Mary the Mother of Our Lord and of the Church.
I pray especially for this month’s intentions
as proposed by the Holy Father.
Amen.





The Holy Father's Prayer Intentions
October 2010

Catholic Universities
World Mission Day



No comments:

Post a Comment