Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

Saint Patrick
March 17

God does indeed write straight with crooked lines, taking a terrible sin, the kidnapping and enslavement of Saint Patrick and turning it into a great good, an opportunity for Patrick to grow in his faith and become the apostle to Ireland. For more on this great Saint please see my blog from 2010 here.

Saint Patrick Prayer 






Christ, be with me, Christ before me,
Christ behind me, Christ in me,
Christ beneath me, Christ above me,
Christ on my right, Christ on my left,
Christ where I lie, Christ where I Sit,
Christ where I arise.



For items related to Saint Patrick’s Day
_____
Saint Patrick stained glass window from Cathedral of Christ the Light, Oakland, CA. Photo Crdit: Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment